Saturday, November 17, 2007

Review - unconventionalida

I was running short of time trying to find the perfect gift for my boyfriends and I two year anniversary but when I came across unconventionalida's shop I knew his was it. My favorite photo of my boyfriend and I is a low quality photo from a webcam. I really was hoping that she could work with this and she did!

Shipping was well done, she shipped it priority, which was great as it arrived on our anniversary! She wrapped the wood square in tissue paper and put a little note attached with it (I attached the note to the back of the art because of how sweet it was). She also added a little writing to the back which was unplanned but made this an anniversary gift to remember, it says, "Every time people see Nicole and Erik together, they smile."

Overall, the customer service was amazing and she is just a great person to work with. Her art is just so creative and unique that every piece you own will be an asset to your home and to your heart. Thank you unconventionalida, from both of us!

For more art like the one above you may visit her shop here: http://unconventionalida.etsy.com

3 comments:

Kelly Anne Dalton said...

What a wonderful review! Thank you so very much...it was a pleasure to make it for you *^_^*

Just A Stay At Home Mom said...

What a fab review and that work is just awesome!

Happy anniversary to you two! :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! She is just a doll. You should post the original picture along with this!