Thursday, November 15, 2007

Review - dressgreen.etsy.com

I bought a set of samples from dressgreen.etsy.com to be sent as a gift. Her customer service was just fabulous! She worked with me through the convo system until I found just what I wanted and she even threw in one of the items for free. I received the items about 3 days after I ordered in a nicely wrapped box. Upon opening, I found my order (they were all in little metal canisters with stickers closing them), a business card with a note on the back, and a printed out note for first time users of 'green' products. Even without opening the products, the smell was just amazing and, for lack of better words, green. Here are a few facts about her shop and products:

  • Each of her products is all natural - no chemicals or petroleum products, no parabens or formaldehyde, and no artificial flavors or fragrances.
  • Everything is made in a smoke- and meat-free environment.
  • Her DressGreen quest - to develop completely natural, super-effective, and safe products that provide complete user enjoyment.
Here is the list of items I ordered for the gift and prices for each item:

2oz Lime and Mint Exfoliant $3.50
1 Twinkle Toes Foot Repair $5
Green Thumb Hand Repair $5
2oz Snow Day Exfoliant $3.50
Cafe and Shea

Among the items I ordered for the gift there was a facial sugar scrub (Snow Day) which I kept for myself. It works wonderful and the smell is fresh and not over-powering(It has a nice sugary and minty scent to it but its still a soft smell). I really enjoy that dressgreen offers the sample sizes of almost all of her products in her shop. It makes it much easier than the customer having to convo every time they wanted to try a sample. This whole order cost a total of $20.25 including priority shipping. I really recommend you checking out her shop and at least ordering a sample size, I know you will be back for more. You can check out her shop here: http://dressgreen.etsy.com

1 comment:

Katherine said...

thank you for this one! i've been wanting some new scrub for my face and i love to get that stuff from etsy!